Idea about the "Vanquisher" set

I don’t see a lot of people using it… at least on the front pages, so it got me thinking and I actually build it quite nicely.

My idea? A final touch on it with some healing proc skill on the helm or something because if we look from the standard viewpoint, templar mastery doesn’t really have much healing going on… only absorb but healing would definitely help here.

So what ya guys think? If Clayroence or Bloodrager has it, why not the almighty vanquisher? :crown:

1 Like

The thing is right… that uhhh, I don’t want to use judicator’s seals (ring set) just for that little healing it does. Not to mention vanquisher has in-built damage reduction + flat RR in callidor’s tempest which I use in my build.

The set I mentioned could be used way more in way different ways than just one if such change would get applied, in my opinion. It’s a buff not a nerf so don’t see how it would hurt someone.

I also remember how this vanquisher thingy had OPness in vire’s might itself where u could just not use callidor’s tempest because all goodies were in the same basket. That’s why I think it is the way it is now, spread evenly across 2 skills, not one as it was before.

I’m not against your proposition, just wanted to link you some accomplished build as it seemed to me you might have missed it.
Now that I look at it - it uses Dryad, Behemoth, Turtle.
Kills Ravager on which Judicator’s heal doesn’t work so it might have been taken for RR.

1 Like

Yea, I mean if behemoth is a must then rip to my build power because i really want that 3 node in menhir + empyrion with korvaak.

1 Like

Not an issue

2 Likes

Did you ever use it as a skater? Not at all does it need another healing. Nothing touches you.

1 Like

ok I admit that’s pretty good, gonna adjust some settings on mine here on there but still… and…

skater, bater. Yes in theory if u just go from A to B and B to A or whatever… on paper it’s what I thought too but if u play SR 76 (which is not faint of heart, I know) or some of those celestials… you are bound to be hit by something. I made 5 or more iterations of the vanquisher set in the past, & I gotta say the latest one I have here is the best one (at least I feel like it), but that healing which I highly desire would make the set more attractive imho.

Now we can debate if the vanquisher will get to OP by this change or if it’s ever gonna happen even. Fortunately, I really think if some person farms this set and it’s honestly hard to obtain it, it should be somewhat “OP” at least, don’t ya think no? Now I feel like it’s a bit mediocre with that 1 person making a build of it while Warborn bastion set for example consists of like 10% of all builds with shield,2 handers, and whatnot (highly exaggerated ik).

yes :pensive:

or increase the drop rate a lot so it’s less hard to obtain and less special not needing to be buffed image

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.