Idea - Blade Barrier

That’s it:D

Variants:

1. You still can’t move, but can autoattack or use your abilities except movement skills
  2. Change the skill like : 30% damage absorbtion, -50% movement speed

Neither are in theme with that the skill is. It’s a Barrier, nothing gets in (their attacks), or out (your attacks). I was hoping more for buffs that stay with you after BB expires but apparently that is impossible. But then you can debuff enemies that attack you while in BB so that when BB expires, enemies are weaker. they could try that

For me, it should work like the good´ol Ice Block from WoW (to a lesser extent):

You couldn´t move but get purged from every negative ailments. Think of a combination of “Cleansing Waters” and “Nullification”.

You still can move, but -100% movement speed, and you can use your abilities, but total damage modified by -100% :stuck_out_tongue:

Either way they are slower suicide for me.
Make it maybe 30%~40% fumble and impaired aim attackers in 3~5 secs.
This way our character won’t receive instant tons of damage when it ends.
Or automatically teleport us 20m away when it ends.

Make it fully heal you after use. Problem solved, one more potion in your arsenal. :stuck_out_tongue:

I wish for the price we are paying of using what is basically a much much worse version of Mirror of Ereoctes we would at least get, yes, a full heal and some kind of half-immunity 1 second after Barrier is off, like full CC immunity + 40% damage absorption 1 second after barrier has ended.

Blade Barrier, in addition to dmg absorb, should auto-null incoming debuffs for its duration.

perhaps it could have a damage aura for it’s duration or shotgun a bunch of blades out from the player when it’s effect ends

This also. Was long ago suggested and makes sense

How about we add retaliation debuffs to it as well. When an enemy attacks you they get OA and DA shred for 5 seconds.

Maybe turn BB into some kind of EoR skill for 3 seconds that makes you immobile? Add some weapon damage that scales with attack speed, then remove the retal cause it’s useless on a nightblade. So you’re basically killing everyone that’s near. Why are there even blades if they don’t hurt?

meanwhile:

TQ’s version is a static blade spirit:rolleyes:

check 49:08 in this video

//youtu.be/25IN6HQKGfg

//youtu.be/IxAKFlpdcfc

Again, suggested many times:D, but let;s suggest many more times. Can’t hurr

I mean it worked for Primal Strike .:rolleyes:

Crate is a dev team that cant handle peer pressure. If we pressurize them enough then we can get just about anything we want in this game;)

even anime collabs?

also blade barrier is unredeemable garbage.

Zantai will have a good laugh when he reads this. :smiley:

Imo, looks way better than GD’s BS anyway. I’d rather have a small ballsy thing following me (or sticking around me for a duration, like in TQ) than a levitating pile of… whatever it is. :stuck_out_tongue: