[Idea] How to Improve Rah'Zin's Torment set

It gives pierce -> chaos conversion and +3 to Anatomy of Murder, but that’s all for Nightblades, I think
It also has bonuses to Occultist and overall good % damage bonuses and +% attack speed.

Fang of Ch’thon/Bloodsworn Scepter.

Fang of Chthon also has chaos RR proc. Witch Hunter isn’t exactly swimming in chaos RR.

Translated by google translator
I would also like to add such a thing. Very often, many builders for their chaos assemblies take the occult dog for its bonus damage to chaos. This decision can be challenged by many, but I will tell by my tests. In the crucible on the waves with the bosses and in the SR 5-6 seconds that the dog lives, it gives the character a great bonus of damage and during these seconds you have a lot of damage and kill a couple of bosses. I think people would like the dog to live longer. Therefore, I would also like to suggest that for 2 or 3 or 4 parts of the Razin set, 85% absorption of the damage to the occult dog is added so that it can survive and we use its reinforcement for chaos. It would be very useful on the one hand and very thematic on the other. Corrupted chaos characters would walk with a true hell hound!

I figured that even while I was finishing my comment.

I guess it was hard for me to see how a pierce to chaos weapon is superior to servitors on Soldier, due to massive chaos mods to Cadence. But I guess the proc on Fang makes up for it…

There’s also a deceiver version that focuses on doombolt and uses the attack replacer as filler. Here’s an all purple version, though it really needs stonehide/of kings boots to patch up its health and stun resist a bit. It has some energy issues vs single targets, but the nuking potential of those double doombolts is fantastic when things go right, especially with extra crit damage after the patch.

I believe your energy can’t take double doombolt. What will I do is just put doombolt as one pointer for flat RR and AA as main attack. Though it will still not as reliable as using revenant.

I put together that deceiver lately. It’s got 50k wpn dmg max on gt tooltip which is most that I’ve even seen on a no-green. But it doesn’t matter as the build is RAHZINED. Missing key stats, failing, struggling. Hard to hit 7 minutes, 6:30 tops with crazy luck. And ofc some serious defensive holes like no stun res, low da, etc.

BTW Doombolt with that radius is not reliable as the only flat rr source, imo. Since Revenant is great on every aa build, and that last node is actually free, I took it.

Double DB doesn’t pay. Abomination is better. Still pricey to get there with all the green affinity requirements but that’s how it’s got to be. On sentinels I’d take Aeon+Korvaak because of Ascension. But on others: Abominable might.

This is the reason why Rah should be buffed defensively. Going for Abomination leaves you half-assed on chaos.

Something like this? https://www.grimtools.com/calc/p25olLEZ

Ignore the resistances, didn’t balance gear after reworking the devotions.

Yes, sth like this. Some things need to be changed but the idea in the whole is right.