[Idea] How to make Targo set work

I don’t think it’s easy for the dev to convert that targo hammer to 2H. I still want this current targo to succeed though.
Anyway, like I said before, spam blade arc feels bugged. I tried in blademaster and I got about 200k dps sheet but it doesn’t feel like it. Spam blade arc doesn’t seem to scale to attack speed at all. It feels slow and sluggish.

For information, this is the latest blademaster I tested:
https://www.grimtools.com/calc/eVLpLw4V
On paper it seems super good, but hasnt successfully clear cruci yet, lol. Can’t stop thinking that death knight or warlord may seems better for this concept.

I don’t ever recall a weapon from a set being changed to another weapon category (in this case 1H to 2H), so i don’t see it happening. I’d rather 1H Blade Arc actually be good than just make it into something that already works (2H Blade Arc).

1 Like

Hey mad_lee, i have never experimented with Targos Set yet but i find it very interesting and will get into it soon.
I see potential in this set for these reasons:

-Set is complete without Amulet and Shield/Off-Hand/Second Weapon. This gives a lot of potential for combination with strong items and still have all Set bonus.

-Set boosts both, Cadence and Amarastas Blade Burst, so it should be possible to cast ABB instantly after Cadence hit and have 4 Seconds of Lethal Assault+Deadly Momentum (Enough to cast 1 or 2 more Damage Skills

• Additional comes all the good flat and percentage damage boosts to several skills…

By the way, if you want someone to respond to you, just use the tag system like this @mad_lee

I have to try Targo set myself to make educated comment. But I know only build that have been posted with this set so far is Internal trauma Warlord.