[Idea] Invisible Illusion for weapon/offhand

Pretty much the tittle :point_up_2:
Thoughts? Ideas?

4 Likes

+1, would also like to float the idea of creating some 1-hander illusions that looks like the wraith offhands.

1 Like

This has been suggested before. I support and have advocated for it in the past. One of the main issues brought to the table is the issue of weapon animations and graphics that may cause problems if the weapon itself is invisible, particularly with granted skills and procs on said weapons.

Perhaps those who spoke out on why this wouldn’t work when it was suggested previously could better articulate the reasons why we will likely not see this happen at this time.

1 Like

Hell yes
/10char

1 Like

I’m hell yes to both. Invisible and this. I’ve been dying for this for a long time. Would gladly pay $5, or even $10 for this illusion alone.

Part of me wishes its added, but part of me also doesnt. The minute its added, suddenly there will be tons of normal players running around looking like they’re playing unarmed. It will make all the hours I’ve invested in my custom Monk style builds (unarmed, no weapons, shields, or off-hand) essentially a waste because now just anybody can appear to be fighting unarmed.

It would kill the uniqueness of these builds.

So I’m torn… I want it but I dont… but… I’d still pay $10 for it! Lol.

Totally Normal Dagger? (“Nothing to see here”) :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Invisible offhand could be a thing
Invisible weapon is a big no immediately

Why? It should be good for casters. If you look close, skills animations used without weapons. Watch at 0.25

1 Like

I’m just curious, is it a big no immediately due to animations? The way you present that judgement, it seems as though you know specifically why this should not or could not happen/work, and I have heard reasons before, but I am just as curious as @Dmt since someone else is sharing my enthusiasm for this idea.

Please remind us why theres such a hard stop in reaction to this suggestion.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.