Idea/Question?

So,I dont know if this was mentioned before or asked…are there any plans or is it even mecanicaly posible with the engine,to ever have some sort of player housing/player base in the game?

It could have utility stuff for crafting like growing mats,and decorations etc

I got this idea recently after seeing it in Torchlight 3,dont like that game as much but the housing in it looks like a cool idea that maybe could be implemented in Grim Dawn?:>

thats something grim dawn 2 would definitely have. i dunno if grim dawn 1/titan quest engine could provide that feature. is there any grim dawn/titan quest mods that tried to implement this feature?

I actualy dont know,i havent dabbled in grim dawn mods yett as i feel i havent fully explored everything it has to offer in the default game,but a player home mod if it exists would def be worth to check

i wish the house customization feature would be present in all loot hunt arpg. its nice to take a break from all the adventures & loot grindings, chilling in your own handmade house, dabbling in decorating your house/settlemen while also viewing the trophy room of your achievements in game.

1 Like

The idea of housing has been suggested a very few times, but it’s not likely to be added to the game at this late stage of it’s development life. Whether Crate would consider something like that for any GD2 down the line only they know.

No mod that I know of has housing in it.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.