Idea / wishes (confort improvements)

Hi all,
i’m not a modder myself and i have no idea if this is possible but here are some things that i wish could be modded in this game :wink:

The map

• make world’s map zones clearly match the local map zone’s shape
  • display player’s location on world map
  • display portals and player’s location on local map
  • add the possibility to put permanent markers on the local map

Looting/items

• make all crafting materials autoloot like money/potions
  • make items autoloot (according to the displayed rarity)
  • make purple crafting items (brains, etc…) tradable (stash and other players, so i can craft for my friends)
  • on items tooltip, when there is a +X to WhateverSkill, display the class of that skill (in 3 letters, i.e. Sol, Sha…)

I have no doubt making crafting mats shareable will be one of the first mods released.

I fear that’s either something in the engine or it would mean to do a lot of reworks in terms of relinking levels in the world editor with their related zones.

Uhm…it already does? Or do you mean the teleport map? That’s not going to work unless the devs add it.

The player location is displayed in the local map, you can even make it center around the player. As for portals…it might be possible, not entirely sure.

Of which sort?

As far as I’ve seen that’s object type related and therefore bound to the engine which means that you won’t be able to modify what will get auto looted

That’s a pretty simple work.

For that you’d have to either add it to the skills’ name or to it’s description.

Oh yes! I have a few pre-release characters to delete, but I don’t since they are full of materials.

@Elfe
Thanks for the answers.

When i say world map, yes, can call it “teleport” map i guess.
On the local map i don’t think players locations are displayed, it’s only on the minimap that you can see them.
For the markers i mean a simple kind of pin with a name so that we can mark for exemple the spawn locations of chests, nemesis, etc…

Is there a possibility for HP bars?