Ideas for Loyalist Pack #3 and 2020 Updates

Well, i do know people who’d say the opposite and say its “finally” the “true” beginning of the Journey. Playing the Game without major changes and content-drops anymore and focus on what the Games offers… plus Modding Community and stuff.

Well, due in el_critico’s eyes Grim Dawn seems doomed, i vote for a Name Change and the Game should be called Grim Doom. The two expansions should be called “Ashes of DeadBuilds” and “Forgotten Content-Support”.

Doom with GD skins you mean? I’d play grim doom fo sho

Ability to change character names without mods (unlikely)
Moar lore! New notes, loremaster that tells you about events and the history of the world, artbook with notes…whatever.
Improving modding (Steam Workshop, for example). Example: https://steamcommunity.com/app/226840/workshop/
Ability to save character presets (attributes, devotions, skills) so we can play various builds on one character swapping only gear. I feel like 50 character slots will be not enough for me.

18th April 2018 dev stream:

"359Titus : any chances for steam workshop support in the future?

Probably not. We looked into it and it seemed like more work than it’s worth at this point."

Change to local saves then no limit on how many characters you can have.

Nice. Thanks for the tip.

Make sure to do it correctly.

Some screenshots on how to do it courtesy of powbam near the end of the thread.

Please add the purple glow to our transmogs like that of arcane mobs! :smiling_imp:

Golden Sentinel set.

Just a little suggestion, from a guy that for each 10 hours playtime spends 8 at the illusionist.
Seeing that we have transparent helmets and shoulders, please, could you also add the “transparent” gloves and medals? Especially medals I am concerned about.

Don’t get me wrong, I like them and that they do show on character (thanks to that I could make my gunslinger infiltrator complete with a sheriff star), I just wish for some illusion combinations I could hide them. For my 35 characters, some 20 use the medal skins that gets completely (or as completetely as possible) obscured by epaulets, or is barely visible otherwise.

Go to the Coven, they now sell an invisible medal tonic.

Medal’s already done

@toapeiron, @medea_fleecestealer - Must have overlooked that, suggestion withdrawn in this case.
Many thanks, and sorry for my confussion. :slight_smile:

hoping we get this before holidays end, otherwise people would turn disloyal! :imp:

My loyalty they have already bought, many times over.
Indeed, were there some Grim-Dawn-esque Sandbox RPG (as in the core mechanics and lore would stay the same, just some more meaningful factions choices, and actually the ability to become a bloodsworn, nad a bit more developed “fashion” system), I would praise Crate every morning. I would even go as far, as to kneel with my forehead touching the floor, facing the general direction of… wherever Crate is based.

East coast USA most of them.

I’m sorry but I’m bumping this.

Is another Loyalist Pack still happening? I’ve seen several posts about it over the past year or so but I’ve never been to determine if it was actually planned/confirmed or merely presumed/hopeful speculation.

If so, awesome. I’m sure whatever Crate’s art team comes up with will be a nice addition. It would be neat to see more armor items that compliment spells like Drain Essence/Siphon Souls and whatever else. There’s a lot of nice looking stuff if you want to run around on fire or have acid running through your veins, but not as much spectral, aether or vitality stuff.

As far as 2020 updates and beyond, I don’t have much to add beyond what I know is already happening and more shared stash space. If I was being really wishful, maybe a dedicated button or menu for cosmetic pets and a bestiary (because lore entries would be cool and it would be nice to be able to see monster abilities and spells without having to look it up online so much).

Maybe at some point, that’s all we know. There was overwhelming support for a third one

but when Crate will get around to making it, only they know. As well as continuing to support GD and port it to Xbox they are also working on 3 other projects.

Whatever we see in the Loyalist Packs is likely to be just cosmetic items and not affect anything in the game though. That would just fracture the player base since some people would have such items and others not, making it difficult to multiplay together. Those sort of items would be added in future patches.

That’s cool. I assumed it would be cosmetic armor like the last one and was just commenting on how I’d like to see more pink-ish aether or spectral looking armor to compliment existing items or spells.

The rest was just a personal wish list of added features for future patches. :grinning:

Well, I would love to see more oriental design weapons like Katana, the Green Dragon Crescent Blade and oriental looking armor.

1 Like