Illusion ideas for future Loyalist Packs

Zantai just said on stream that a Loyalist Pack #3 is most likely if enough people want it. This poll already shows that a lot of people would be willing to buy it. So I made this thread to gather some ideas for new illusions.

I for one would like to see NPC haircuts or even faces as head illusions, and I wouldn’t mind some sexy chest armor à la Byscilla and Riggs.

What would you like to see?

2 Likes

Sexy chest armors yes please, I would love to have male char showing some Byscilla cleavage!

Medieval style like in similar vain as the Silver Knight and Black knight from LP2.

Shield: Basically I would like Dawnshard bulwark but one with Fire/Lava theme and one with Ice/frost theme.

Feather style armor: so we can look like a big phat birb. Like wing shoulders, helm with big beak. @Maya wants this

There’s already some beak masks from Barrowholm but think an actual Plague Doctor outfit would be really awesome.

:scream:

Stop reading people’s minds!!!

@Volek I meant more like Eagle warrior from Age of Empires 2

I now have access to all steam players user data

1 Like

Ah alright thats pretty cool for Shamans. I kinda like Mantle of the Patron (old epic shoulders with feathers and bird skulls), but combined with most armors the color is really off so any illusion within that kind of style would be neat.

yeah those are cool, but looks kinda “dirty” if you know what I mean, not really eye-dropping

Some form of a cold Death Knight heavy helmet would be nice (think Arthas but more skull-like)

1 Like

Although they woulnd’t be a good fit for a loyalist pack, I rather fancy the look of the simpler/plainer items in GD. There’s been too many spikes for my liking as of late, and some of the armor feels like a Gundam. No wonder forum-goers talk about “piloting” builds. :P

Yeah that’s why I really like the invisible shoulder illusion in LP2.
I’ve seen someone mention invisible medals, gonna throw this idea in here as well.

I saw couple of very sexy wings (added with mods i suppose)
Like this
So it will be very cool to add this as loyalist pack №3

Nice! If these were in the game (well actually they are, just not for players to wear), there’s no more reason for anyone -even the Wing Enthusiasts- to play Diablo 3 :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: