Increase fish count in lakes by a lot

i have a lake half the size of my map. and it can support 2 fishers before the massive lake runs out of fish.

2 Likes

Hahahaha I had this exact problem. I put down like 5 and then wondered why I wasn’t getting any fish :stuck_out_tongue:

One suspects Crate modeled their bodies of water after current world situation, where human activities and pollution have drastically reduced fish stocks everywhere there are any people.

In reality, from the Neolithic era at least people living near rivers and/or lakes obtained a large percentage of their protein from fish, shellfish, or water fowl reliant on those bodies of water. The in-game water is grossly under-utilized and under-resourced.

In addition to the often-requested bridges, moats, and other water-related construction, a post-release DLC needs to concentrate on All Things Water, to include Upgraded Fisher Huts, increased fish spawns or a mechanic to pull fish out of the middle of a body of water regardless of ‘spawns’ (a Boat Shed fishing upgrade?) and maybe even fat water fowl living along the banks of the rivers/lakes along with the Willow and other ‘watery’ resources.

1 Like

I would like to see fishers being able to upgrade their huts to allow for boats. Let the fishers go off to sea, sort of like deep mines.

Welcome to the forum. :slightly_smiling_face:

im not asking for new stuff.

just increase the amount of fish in the lake.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.