Initial value corruption in trading post display values

Trading post bug with memory values after transfer

I have started a new game and with a new trading post i had gold in general. I did a transfer and now that total value after transfer, and some spending, is now my default value each time i open the trading post and transfer popup. if i click the slider in the popup it pulls the correct value from the variable database, but reopening the trading post gives the same bad value and is reproducible after a restart. HOWEVER, after multiple transfers and reopens this is no longer the case. It never created invalid gold so I don’t think its a value corruption, I think its an instantiation value in the display issue. Again, while it was reproducible after attempting to use the value it pulled the correct value. So I believe this will only be reproduce-able on a new save with a new trading post. I would consider this a very low priority since the value is not corrupted but could occur elsewhere with different impacts.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.