Installed FORGOTTEN GODS expansion, how to verify?

Hi
Yesterday i bought GD on Steam, and today i bought the Explansion pack FORGOTTEN GODS.

How do i verify that im actually playing the expanded game?

Is that by starting a new character and see that new classes are available? or is there another way?

Welcome to the forum. :slightly_smiling_face:

Your character screen should have changed to a desert background. I assume you also have the Ashes of Malmouth expansion because that’s required for Forgotten Gods.

It should look like this

look carefully, it reads Forgotten Gods

Thanks for a very speedy reply :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

I dont have the ASHES OF MALMOUTH expansion :weary: i only have en FORGOTTEN GODS expansion…it said the GRIM DAWN was required…but not the other expansion. Well…i guess i have to buy that one too :).

Thanks again

But I know, it also reads

I have notified developers several times about this

I think this is rather a Steam issue, it’s Steam’s way of telling you, that you are buying a DLC which doesn’t work without the game.

1 Like

billede

in danish it says

“this content requires the maingame GRIM DAWN in steam to be playable”

Yes but then it also reads further down image

All in all:

and even further down: ĂśBER DIESES PRODUKT

Journey beyond the bounds of the Erulan Empire, traversing burning sands, lush oases and volcanic wastes to reach the sun beaten ruins of a city with secrets that should never have been disturbed. The flames of a forgotten god have been rekindled, sending ripples through the Eldritch realm and sowing terror even among the Witch Gods themselves. Discover hundreds of new unique items, unlock all-new mobility powers and venture into a brand-new game mode with endless replayability.

Forgotten Gods requires the Ashes of Malmouth DLC to play.

Key Features:

You are right :slight_smile:i should have read it all… I just assumed that the main game was enough…

Man you should just have bought the full bundle right from the start, would have been cheaper :wink:

I just realised that too :sob::sob:

You could ask for a refund, and claim that the information that AoM requirment for FG was not clear enough

1 Like

thats an option yeah…but is it realistic? maybe its easier to just buy the other expansion as well

Well, the sale has just ended so might work out more expensive to refund and then buy both expansions.