Internal Trauma Reflected Damage (over 200k for single hit)

So this is a knows matter but i just want to bring it up.

I recently tried a Targo Warlord build that happened to have about +500% trauma duration. When i hit some reflection mob (inevitably i do in crowded fights) check this out : With no reflected damage reduction, i take 7400 damage for 30 seconds. You heard it right, over 200k damage for single hit.

I stacked 94% Reflected Damage reduction (thanks to updated Titan Plating on helm and chest) and its still 439 damage for 30 seconds. I mean how often can you stack this much reflect reduction honestly?

The reason for this kind of damage is, because most builds usually dont go more than 30% or so physical res while your other resists are capped. So physical reflected damage is obscene compared to other elements.

I really belive this is an issue and should be adressed.

4 Likes

IT%20reflect

So I accidentally shot a reflect crab. What in the hell?

Excuse the low brightness, game was paused

Edit: Well this must be it then, something changed about how reflect damage works in 1.1.9.0. There’s no way it’s a coincidence that Fabius’ blade barrier is causing issues all of a sudden while people report 200k reflect IT dots.

Lol, my Warder with 20k hp got oneshot by hitting a reflected hero in crowd. Ya, physical dmg reflection is much more punishment than other dmg types.
https://www.grimtools.com/calc/62aa5GX2

Maybe they raised % reflect on mobs along with increasing % reflect resist on Titan Plating to kinda “force” its usage over other components? I mean, I’m using it on most of my builds already for pierce res and armor, but on trauma and bleed builds it’s a must now I guess.

Which is fine. Why would we have multiple damage types if they all behaved the same?

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.