Invoking the elements (1.1.7.1) - the all-mighty Sorceress (EVERYTHING+)

hey. can we make the build able to do ravager?
why do you use pet damage augments on the weapons? makes no sence to me? all the best

This build did SR 100 and everything+.
I hate to be “that guy” but if you are not able to beat :deer: with it, thats on you.
You rly should start to learn enemy / boss paterns & proper micro managing of skills.
I dont mean to “bash” you with this, it’s the opposite actually, trying to help.
Do NOT expect to be able to facetank everything in this game.

7 Likes

Some players (especially newbies) are obsessed with celestial killing, even before they truly understand the game’s mechanic or the builds they copied. Just put every pieces exactly in the GT, and then bam, getting straight to Ravager or Calla, dont even know how to play each style, try to dpam every buttons, facetank everything with every builds, and if they died- that build is trash. I remember a very funny meme about this, like a baby try to say his first words, and then he said “can it do celestial bosses” LOL

10 Likes

Not to mention, there is a video up there of a Callagadra kill. If it can kill Calla, it can kill Ravager.

Also, said “pet augments” are Ravager’s Eyes, which in fact give DA and health to the player. It should be fairly clear from looking at the build why the build maker chose to take them :slight_smile: It’s not that unreasonable a choice for builds looking to boost their defenses.

3 Likes

that is excellent. I just try again. i have killed the ravager over 100 times. so if you say your build work. I will just try again.

haha yes true. too many fake builds. this one I only tried once, cause at first hand it didn’t seem to do any shit. I will try and mix the correct potions to the build. thx for confirming that it works with ravager.

7 Likes

I have some noob questions.

How essential is the 1 pt flash bang + searing light for this build in deep SR ?

And what do you think of replacing Solael’s Witchblade devotion with Rhown’s Crown ? It’s like -23% fire resist vs -7 elemental resist. But Elemental Storm is much easier to proc and i personally think Rhown’s Crown has better node.

Hey, I am not sure if this is too late to answer that since the question is from Nov 22, but - since I believe DMT is not that active in this forum anymore - I will try to answer both your questions now:

1. Flash bang is not mandatory usually, it is just a nice to have defensive tool in any demo built if you can afford it. There is also 30 reduced DA, but I believe it is mainly here for its defensive utility. It should be useful in both SR and Crucible and I see no reason not to use since this build is already quite glass cannon and does not have an excessive number of buttons to press (adding flashbang shouldn’t make it too piano).

2. That’s actually an interesting suggestion that I never thought about it. Usually, builds only take one source of reduced rr since they don’t stack, so most people would not even consider taking Rhowan’s Crown here. However, since this is a tri-elemental build - which probably has around 1/3 of its damage done as fire - than the 23% RR from Solael’s Witchblade would, in practice, be more equivalent to something like 7,666% elemental RR. If that is the case, than Rhowan’s Crown could be doing basically the same thing. Indeed the Rhowan’s Crown also seem to have better nodes, so that is a valid suggestion. The only issue is that then I am not sure if it is still worth it to Invest in Agonizing flames - depends on how important is the BWC damage in this build. Maybe Frozen Core would be a better investment then. You would have to check it yourself.

Let’s also remember that RR does not scale linearly, so for monsters with very high fire res (and not so high cold and lightning res), Witchblade could be better. However, for monsters with balanced (and high) elemental resistances overall, then Rhowan’s could be better.