Magic doesn’t come from talent. It comes from pain.
Hello everyone! Coming back after a break with a couple of new builds. I’m a big fun of Trozan’s Sky Shard skill. However, I haven’t touched Iskandra at all after the rework. It was difficult to make smth new after the great Iskandra builds by @Plasmodermic and @thejabrixone. The decision was to go for Seru+Sage full tri-elemental spec with massive % damage to all of the elements (above 3000% with spirit bonus)
All the gear used is kind the BiS except boots (affixes/prefixes are variable):
- Until you don’t use the same setup I provide with GT link, I’n not in charge of miscellaneous failures.
- Until you don’t use the same setup I provide with GT link, you prob need different augments/components.
- Weapon - literally anything with massive %damage to 2/3 elements, but, in the end, Trozan’s Scepter is the best with +1 shard to TSS and more damage to the main skill;
- Rings - Ring of Anubar, Mythical Time-Flux Band, Mythical Starfire (epic), Mythical Lorekeeper’s Band (epic), Coven Sky Seal (faction);
- Gloves - Cindertouch, Mythical Eastern Gloves (epic) or faction gloves from Rovers or Homestead;
- Boots - any boots to cover HP and res requirements (like Mythical Runeguard Greaves);
- Medal - Mark of the Shadow Queen (faction), Mythical Tempest Sigil (epic), more defensive Mythical Mark of Unlife and Mythical Mark of Divinity;
- Belt - Mythical Arcanoweave Cord (epic), well rolled Chains of Ygraad, Coven Vile Girdle (faction);
- Relic - Iskandra’s Balance or literally anything if you don’t have Eternity/Iskandra;
- Pants - Mythical Leggings of Arcane Currents, Mythical Eastern Legguards (epic), Mythical Legplates of Valor (epic, needs more physique).
Super aggressive glass cannon caster (just like in old times). There are no DoTs, regen or fat armor, but only heavy nukes with massive crits and your skill. Timing and positioning is everything here.
- SR 90 full run.
- SR 95 full run. 60% crit dmg mod + difficult bosses.
- SR 95 boss room (126.96.36.199 patch). Depends on boss combo. Screen of SR 100 completed
- SR 75-76 run with difficult bosses.
- Crucible 170EX no buffs. Some practise needed. Overall, not very difficult once you learned to play the build.
- Crucible 170EX no buffs on the new arena.
- Crucible run by @Slev1n
- Callagadra kill. Nothing special, just hit’n run.
@Zantai, TSS feels a bit overnerfed honestly. Just look at the build. It has more than 3000% to every element + double T3 elemental devotions + 3500 OA with massive crit bonus. Such offensive stats should give better damage output as soon as TSS isn’t the most convenient skill to play with. But in fact, it’s slower than AAR even after the nerfs