Is there a Mod that keep the Dungeon Door open?

Hello,

I was wondering if there is a Mod that keep the Dungeon door that we unlock with a Skeleton Key always open?

Thanks!

Not sure but I can do it / tell you how to do it because it’s a very simple change.

Hi

Can you describe how to keep the dungeon door open, please?

• you need to find all 5 doors to different dungeons

• for example door_stepsoftorment_epicdoor
      (./database/records/level art/doorsinterior/door_stepsoftorment_epicdoor.dbr)
  • and change autoClose to FALSE

Thanks for the response

Does anyone happen to know the .dbr for the door to the Court of the Magi?

Might be one of those.

mods/gdx2/database/records/level art/doorsinterior/tombofheretic_bossa01.dbr:7:autoClose,1,
mods/gdx2/database/records/level art/doorsinterior/tombofheretic_bossa02.dbr:7:autoClose,1,
mods/gdx2/database/records/level art/doorsinterior/tombofheretic_bossb01.dbr:7:autoClose,1,
mods/gdx2/database/records/level art/doorsinterior/tombofheretic_bossb02.dbr:7:autoClose,0,
mods/gdx2/database/records/level art/doorsinterior/tombofheretic_rooma01.dbr:7:autoClose,1,

1 Like

Thank you. But just changing that flag doesn’t seem to accomplish what we want. Even if the door stays open you still can’t pass through it after you die. Oh well :grin:

Do you mean the main entrance to the dungeon or some other door?

The main entrance. The one unlocked with a skeleton key.
I found the right .dbr → door_sandtempledungeon_epicdoor.dbr
But changing the autoClose setting keeps the door open but once you die and go back there is an invisible barrier blocking you.

I don’t know how to bypass it :thinking:
When I tested it I don’t think I died, just walking in and out.

delete the mesh field in the dbr. No door no problem

1 Like

Thank you Serious_Stan! This works. Unfortunately, or fortunately, I didn’t die last night so not sure if it works after death. But I did run out to port to town and came back and re-entered no problem. Maybe tonight I will try a death, possibly wasting some xp, and do some more testing.