Ishtar - Pet Ritualist

How could you have reserbirbs on a Ritualist? :thinking:

So is Reap Spirit good source of damage?

Birbs are everywhere, always watching, waiting…

Reap Spirits do like 200K dmg against Nemesis bosses in SR 90 with all procs, buffs & debuffs up. AoE dmg is kind of lacking, but not bad. And since we are going to be mostly fighting dangerous stuff 1v1, that doesn’t matter.

The most surprising thing is that Reap Spirits can tank rather well now, while being invincible :rofl:

You also can take Dying God for even more dmg, but I don’t like how squishy it makes you. So, doesn’t fit the lazy playstyle :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I suspect DG is even more dangerous on pet builds, where you don’t have life steal to offset the health drain from the proc.

In non pets Reap Spirit is considered the worst single target oriented skill but with %pet damage makes sense to be way better.

Birbs are on the reserves as tactical backup :smile:

You can get enough regen to offset the life drain and still have enough positive health regen, but it is still kind of problematic if you get DoTs on you. This was the original build with DG: https://www.grimtools.com/calc/YNn0rbgV

The Spell component is still bad, but the pets are the one doing the damage here with their auto attacks and skills :smile:
https://www.grimtools.com/petdb/skill/3673

Crate of Entertainment killed. Finally I have a Pet Ritualist capable of doing that :stuck_out_tongue:

Kill time is same as that of Will O Wisp - Pet Cabalist

EDIT:

And… it is official. The build is more powerful than Will O Wisp and is more similar to my The Fluffy Squishy - Pet Conjurer

Callagadra killed at 9-10 mins and Ishtar is going in my Top 3 list.

Is Crypstalker a worse option comparing to Mythical Spiritcrusher?

Personally, I would say so. Since there is no way I am standing within 5m of bosses on a pet build. The extra risk is not worth it.

I Don’t know if Crypstalker aura is compulsory or not, if it is possible not to use her, than we have -10% Vit res and -27 attack/cast speed vs +5% Crit Damage and +6% OA.

No sense to max Primal Spirit? This is Spirits’ build, after all :slight_smile:

I would take the -%Res and -atk/cast speed + -%HP regen over Crit and OA. It is not like we are lacking for those :stuck_out_tongue:

Primal Spirit would be useless since it would neither have good uptime nor have the defenses to not get shredded like wet tissue.

I see, thanks for reply! Very nice build and only one type of pet to do the job, the definition of lazy :wink: Do you really need Behemoth for 2nd heal?

Behe is not needed, but I like the extra tankiness. Lets me take additional risks and be even lazier. It did help out against Crate of Entertainment though.

Nice work. 0 green.

2 Likes

Thank you :smile:

1 Like

Just tried Crucible.
Clear time is nearly 12 mins though :frowning:

Hello Maya,
Is there an alternative to the medal? I only have the non-mythical version.

You can use the non-mythical version for now :blush:

Hello master :slight_smile: pls im rly new in this game and i want use this as my 1st character…can u give me some tips or guide how to exp and skills use ? :slight_smile: tyvm

1 Like

First of all, welcome to the forums and hope you enjoy your stay :blush:

Now, you asked for a guide. Here it is: The Carnival - A Guide to Pets :stuck_out_tongue:

You can use the online link or download the entire thing for offline use. Do note that some places have blocked Zippyshare (the host for the file download) and you might need to use a VPN (opera browser has an inbuilt one) if you are getting an error.

Read it and you will find the info you need on how to get it started and level it to 100. After that, it is just a matter of farming the required items and transitioning to the complete build :yum:

Any idea for a version with green items?

1 Like