It'a Shame We cant have a Crucible Set!

The shattered realm set is a nice addition to the plethora of sets we have and have opened lots of build options. But in the spirit of MOAR i am sure Crate had dabbled with the possiblity of putting a Crucible/ Gladiator set ( I am not looking at you Lokarr! and your rookie set!!) but due to technicalities it cant be implemented. It being a set exclusive for crucible can be a problem in multi-player for those not owning this game mode and wish to coop in campaign.

Sigh I wish there is a turnaround for this. An exclusive drop for wave 170 would have been nice. Plus I dont recall any item in the game that alludes to the crucible which pretty much points to the fact that crucible is not canon. Poor Lokarr!!

when I think about it, just make it soulbound within your chars smh

Nerf SR set to a proper place and then we’ll talk about adding another generic set. Or just nerf SR set

1 Like

We have generic set for Crucible. It’s called Shattered realm set :smile:

Consider Lokarr set a crucible set

Shouldnt Lokarr give us a high lvl gear or is he just worth it for the rookies?

rookies?

I don’t think rookies own the set. :stuck_out_tongue:

Show me a rookie that also levels with and starts in ultimate with token and keeps using it until late game

Hm, stone golem like set? :thinking:

Since SR set gives Ulo and Empyrion blessings on top of what other sets have, Crucible set should give Oleron and Death shrines (but without the penalties)

1 Like

Well rookie or not the point here is we need another SR Set… cause SR set is feeling lonely being the only high lvl set for multiple builds

it just bugs me that a Crucible lvl 94 set is not available

Since crucible farming the item may complicate things. The only possible way to obtain the item is from Lokarr himself through the secret quest line

After we beat him he drops the rookie set pieces then he asks us: “Do you want to see my true power?” If we agree to fight him he transforms to phase 2 form and beating him this time yields us set pieces of Lokar set 2.0