I've never been so happy with a drop

It has finally happened:

But still I couldn’t get any of the magi to drop a single ring :laughing: :sob:

2 Likes

Congrats! :+1:

1 Like

Congratulations! :slight_smile:

I need to grind that myself once I get a character who can reliably kick his ass in ultimate difficulty (so many characters, so little time)

And what an appropriate topic title! I can say much the same of a recent item drop, though it was a double rare monster infrequent:

This thing is what I have been idly daydreaming about for my currently most played character, a blackwater cocktail aetherfire katyusha sorceress, where the entire build is largely based on BwC augmented by thermite mines and proc effects out of every possible item I can wrangle (at one point everything but the shoulders procced aetherfire missiles).

It’s like surfing the apocalypse on a sea flame, and that item crowns the lot. It dropped from a random Cronley arsonist, practically three minutes into the session I was playing together with my friend. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hell yeah, these last massive updates to MI were just amazing. It is still hard to get great double rare drops, but they drop frequently enough for us to feel like it’s worth farming them. Not only that, but it’s way more common to find decent magic/rare combinations that good enough to make a build viable :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like