Just finished Grim Dawn! Turret controls like PoE2 for Grim Dawn 2 + 3RD Person perspective!

Firstly great game, the best ARPG I’ve played.

I was a bit disappointed how there was no ending text, or cutscene… Even just a basic ending would have been ok, a wall of text etc.

About Grim Dawn 2… Probably Crate are sizing up turret controls, like what’s been advertised in Path of Exile 2… This seems like an inevitable upgrade to gameplay. My suggestion is, to go one ‘camera lock’ further, and allow over the shoulder view, 3rd person. We can look at the sky and the horizon then, and appreciate the world more. I already played about with this function in grim dawn, with the grim internals tools I think it’s called. I hacked it together and it sort of worked, but with proper gamepad turret controls it could be a lot of fun. I can see some issues. I dunno what do you think?

Why not!? A lot of people like to be closer to the action and more immersed in the detail of the world. It might be possible, or at least allow good camera options, and let modders figure the details out, camera clipping etc.

Agreed. Let the credits roll at least.

1 Like