Kickstarter and Existing Key-Holders

Hello dear patrons,

I just wanted to post a quick message in advance of the Kickstarter launch to reassure all existing key-holders that you will also get any new items added to the equivalently priced tiers on Kickstarters. The exception being the Kickstarter “service” medal, in-game accessories. Instead you’ll get similar but arguably cooler early-support medals (basically the same thing but named to reflect your early support).

We will provide more detailed information in the coming days but, rest assured, you will given the respect and consideration that you deserve as the earliest supports of Grim Dawn.

We will also be releasing more detailed information about how to be credited for your existing key if you decide to upgrade to a higher tier.

Thank you,
Medierra

even if no credit was mentioned in any kind of media ( game, forums ,etc…)
it is a privilege to be a part of the Grim Dawn creation.
thank you

I just wish I had the money to have got in as an early supporter.:cry::cry:

Yeah :>

Any plan about upgrading via KS?

Kind regards :slight_smile:

Upgrade sounds good if possible. I’d surely be getting the $32 or $48 package if I am allowed to upgrade from the Normal edition I got from the website here.

Hi,
it’s cool about this information but i bought a standard key.
For me the most important is the game; i don’t care about goodies :stuck_out_tongue:

I WANT JUST PLAY :wink:

PS : Kiskstarter is also a very good idea and reinforce links between you and us (fans …)

I really wish i’d been able to get in. Now that Grim Dawn has gotten some real traction (and put out a stellar video) I’ve convinced my mates to let me pitch in, but it won’t be for a few weeks. Ah well, first world problems lol

That’s what I’m talking about :cool:

I hope you guys get a few millions :slight_smile:

I was not able to purchase a key before due to my rather empty bank account, but I will definitely help you out on Kickstarter before the cut-off date.

I’m happy to be part of the early supporter and plan to upgrade to higher tier to where my wallet can afford.

Will I be able to duel-wield my early support medal and the kickstarter medal???

I’m certainly looking to upgrade from the 32 dollar to the 48 dollar. At the bottom it states just pay the difference? For example I would just pledge 16 bucks and then contact you guys? (i’v never used kickstart before, you guys are legit the only people I feel is worth my time to give money to in advance.)

@Lyanheart - I doubt that as there is only one slot for medals - see Accessories.

As this is obviously the [post=13854]TBA In Game Accessory[/post], it is supposed to be replaced by a better medal after some time.

This is really cool ! I am thinking of upgrading from my legendary package to the tiers with the box (around $150) :stuck_out_tongue:
It’s going to be huuuuuuuge ! Can’t wait !

Keep up the good work guys ! :wink:

Well then i might as well take a look at your kickstarter and kick some money in it :stuck_out_tongue:

Love how this is turning out hope we wont wait too long for the alpha :wink:

I forgot to ask, did you start the kickstart? if yes maybe could a kind soul post it?

not yet … we are currently discussing the Kickstarter Preview!

It’s not too late ! :wink:

not too late at all

So apparently, my friend Wolfmane picked up an extra epic support package for me some time ago and let me know he got it for me after seeing one of my posts here reminded him that he’d gotten it. I’m probably going to upgrade it when I can to the $48 package and then gift him a copy of Torchlight II in return, when that comes out. Hm…I might draw something for him, too.

This is so exciting!

Looking forward to seeing the Kickstarter take off. I know you guys are going to receive a great deal of support. I mean, you deserve, so why wouldn’t you?

I think this will be a great opportunity to not only speed things along as but to also help you fully flesh out all the nooks and crannies.

As always, can’t wait for a playable release!