Kickstarter Pledge!?

Whoa, it’s been over 5 years since I backed this game, havn’t played in awhile but eager to jump back in… Searched forums couldn’t find an answer, but will my pledge still be honored?

“Co-op Expansion Bundle includes 2 copies of the finished game and 2 copies of the first expansion, both for digital download”

Will definitely purchase future expansions, great game!

Well you can start here: Grim Dawn Alpha Release!. This still applies as the beta keys became regular Steam keys when the game was released.

If you want a GOG version, then check out this thread: GOG game key and DLC code saga - the latest

Good luck!

So how exactly does linking me to a page about the Alpha and that keys are distributed through humble bundle accounts from 5 years ago even remotely answer my question?

With the final post{over a year old} from a mod that reads “Closing this thread since it is ancient and no longer relevant.”

Do you have a better plan? :smiley:

Crate most likely figured everyone with KS rewards had claimed them, which is why it’s no longer relevant. AFAIK, its the only way I know to claim one’s KS rewards. It was the only process everyone followed to claim ther KS rewards.

Rather difficult to claim that which did not exist 5years ago until next month.

I expect the key will be added to your humblebundle grim dawn page.
https://www.humblebundle.com/resender if you have lost it.

Edit: My apologies, I misunderstood your initial post. I now understand you are just looking for the expansion. So, yes, as jalex3 said, it should appear in your Humble account.

That’s how the extras for the KS rewards were delivered, unless you went the GoG route; then I’m not sure how that works.

Otherwise, there has been no specific info given on how the expansion will be released to the KS backers or pre-KS backers.

Thats what I was figuring would happen, but with zero info about it on the forums from the devs {after more than 5 years} I just wanted to know if they still planned on honoring those original KS pledges.

Expansion keys will be distributed the same way as all KS reward keys were in the past, through the Humble key page.