Korvaak is one of the best fights in the game. Add a uber version to it. Celestial level

That’s it.

3 Likes

I like it too. Korvaak resembles a metal vocalist on a stage ready to whip out a microphone or start headbanging. I only wish the fight was more difficult, because he’s the last story boss. Meanwhile Kymon poses more threat to me.

How would I make the fight harder? By making Korvaak’s arena smaller. There’s simply too much room to escape his attacks or even hide behind objects. Perhaps a magical, circular barrier around the middle should arise when combat starts.

1 Like

Add another final stage where he is able to cast all skill from the previous 3 stage

+1 for uber korvaak
A few ideas that might be cool
Allow him to spawn his trash mob gates in more phases + buff the mobs
His meteors could slowly rain constantly in final phase
Add sunder to his orange spiky projectiles - they already look sunderish
Decrease idle time between phases to counter stacking runes/sigils/traps etc while he talks

2 Likes

something i’ve been hoping for a while to make its appearance would be like a, unsure what the term is, “voluntary” scaling gauntlet boss, where ex a skeleton key end boss would have these like sub-objectives mini bosses linked to the main boss.
Where if you clear the mini bosses the end boss gets easier but with a reduced reward, and as you then voluntary leave sub-objectives “intact”/alone the end boss gets increasingly harder with increased reward and peak difficulty/reward leaving all the mini bosses alone

1 Like

This is a fantastic idea. Well played!!

Expect he would be harder on the new Ascendant game mode for Ultimate difficulty.

2 Likes

+1

Thats a very nice idea! A uber version on Mogdrogen dificult level (If more hard, better).

100% agreed :fist_right::fist_left::saluting_face: