Latest component changes

Unholy Inscription
изображение

Imo, almost there. But the problem is that Restless Remains are almost always better unless your build don’t have any casts which is really rare or Consecrated Wrappings since they give very valuable attack speed.

Suggestion: Increase adtch to 6%, remove OA

Mark of Myrmidon
изображение

Tested it on Retaliation Sentinel and proc is really strong. Maybe a bit too strong. Downside is that it’s an extra button.

Killrian Shattered Soul.

Perhaps the worst change for me. First of all it makes it too similiar to Eldritch Mirror, second of all, without damage it’s a pretty meh component. Like proc is tiny and works only half of the time, you still have to have proper conversions for it and any Vitality build would rather take Sanctified Bone or Chains of oleron in this slot. It deserves a special treatment, imo.

Suggestion: make the aura permanent (values can be adjusted during the playtest).

Oleron’s Blood, Whetstones:

Hard to give feedback on those because I can’t say how much more dot damage their skills gained exactly. If we could have that value mentioned in the changelog that would be great. But overall, probably useful for leveling (or maybe not) and not much else for.

I support this with all violence

1 Like

There seems to be a general trend towards making armor components damage type-agnostic. Well there are a few armor components left with damage type bias: Kilrian’s Shattered Soul (as mentioned), Rotten Heart, Spined Carapace, and Consecrated Wrappings. Well, it should be consistent: Should we or should we not have damage type biases in armor components? If the latter, then it should be relatively easy to fix Rotten Heart and Consecrated Wrappings. But Kilrian’s Shattered Soul will be more difficult because of lore reasons. And Spined Carapace would be difficult because there’s also Bladed Plating to provide % retal damage.

Unholy Inscription is 5% next build.

4 Likes

We take those!

2 Likes

For Rotten Heart, I suggest reworking it yet again to have poison resist and racial bonuses against beasts and/or humans. Because most beasts and humans have a sense of smell.

No doubt it’s a bit too strong. It totally crashes Serrated Shell now.

I would say reduce its basic Shield Recovery Time to -10%.

Or maybe another way that will make everyone happy: increase Shield Recovery Time of Serrated Shell to -25%, and redesign its granted skill.

What should I say about Serrated Shell’s granted skill. Well, I would rather spend the time that Brutal Shield Slam takes on another hit with my major RtA skill. Make it proc on hit/block will be good.

1 Like

use Oleron for DR at end, like a true professional, just like me :grin:

1 Like