Lazy Devs Where's My Expansion?

Now it’s officially the “2nd half of the year” I know you lot are going to start complaining. Why isn’t FG out yet? Where is it? When is it coming out? When, when, when? So here’s a dedicated thread for you to complain in. Rant/vent to your hearts’ content.

There, even added a poll for you to vote on.

Attachment: Achievements.jpg

Shut the f*ck up and go do something productive. - don’t take that seriously, though I don’t really care about the expansion anymore. They made me hyped as fu… -rniture… and then spoiled the butterfly out of it on streams and Grim Misadventures or however it’s called (weak memory, sorry :P) and now I just sit here like “if it comes out I’ll buy it and play it”.

Still ready for the new classes, I got kinda burned out from GD because everything’s the same in the game (maybe a new patch soon?) and I need a break. I would either need a 2 weeks break from the game or a new patch (even if it only changes few items, I am still getting hyped because something new happened).

If a new chaos class comes out, or something physical-based, I’ll be hyped even more.

Now, let’s say I rant about the new expansion not being out yet. Rant, rant, rant… blah, blah.

Don’t think there’ll be any more patches. Iirc Zantai said the last one was it until FG comes out.

What!? Ok, I quit GD forever and eternity (until the expansion comes out).

Why would you expect another patch anyway? We’ve had all the content promised so far so there’s nothing else to add. :confused:

Zantai too busy sipping on bourbon

Tri-beers are the only drinks allowed for the team. I think it’s in their employment contracts that they can’t drink anything else while employed by Crate. :wink:

I approve this thread. In general, devs are ultimately lazy. Time is ticking fast and so is the patience from the community is so running out!

The only hope is they need to release the paladin mastery to atone for their sins and to cover up for this incompetence ! :furious:

Honestly I don’t give a shit about that mastery, I still haven’t exhausted my build ideas with the current ones. I just want that transmutation stuff, I have sets to complete. Many of them…

I just want the mobility skills…

I don’t know how you guys can be so tiepid. I want new game mode, i want new mastery, i want those runes.

Who said we’re tepid? I want it all! Asap. But that asap is conditional on the devs being happy that they’ve got it as good as they can make it. I’d rather wait until that’s the case than have them rush something out just to keep the moaners and groaners happy. Who’d then complain about all the bugs and other problems there’d probably be.

You are not a guy! I was talkin about those “i don’t care about new mastery” / " i just want mobility " posts.

So guys can be tepid, but women can’t? :smiley: Do you know they’re all guys btw?

Okay we know el critico’s a lost cause with his not happening Paladin mastery, but I expect a lot of people are looking forward to particular parts of the expansion, while others like me just want it all and have no particular favourites.

I want a woman who plays video games, but we can’t always have everything we want now can we?!

Unless it’s a sweet ass GD xpac.

Um, maybe you can.

https://www.fraghero.com/there-are-more-adult-women-playing-video-games-than-any-other-demographic/

Of course you probably need to qualify your request with what type of video games you’d like them to play.

The yacht one made me giggle, but voted 6th in the end.

I really hope it’s not feature creep at play because that’s a bad fucking omen

I voted tri-beers, now what’s a tri beer? A glass of 1.5 lt?

What! You don’t know of the famous tri-beer? Medierra invented it when the Kickstarter finished. :smiley: