Lazy Devs Where's My Expansion?

I want a woman who plays video games, but we can’t always have everything we want now can we?!

Unless it’s a sweet ass GD xpac.

Um, maybe you can.

https://www.fraghero.com/there-are-more-adult-women-playing-video-games-than-any-other-demographic/

Of course you probably need to qualify your request with what type of video games you’d like them to play.

The yacht one made me giggle, but voted 6th in the end.

I really hope it’s not feature creep at play because that’s a bad fucking omen

I voted tri-beers, now what’s a tri beer? A glass of 1.5 lt?

What! You don’t know of the famous tri-beer? Medierra invented it when the Kickstarter finished. :smiley:

That’s approaching those Bavarian joke size glasses you see whenever Bayern wins yet another title :smiley:

Winning a title is easy when you keep buying the top players from your rivals. Of course Bayern is still a respectable club unlike PSG.

They’re not the only ones. I remember when the US tried to buy the Alinghi sailing team to compete for the US in the America’s Cup because the Swiss team beat them twice.

Depressingly typical of the USA, if you cannot compete with the competition, then buy them out.

True, but we’re off topic again so back to ranting about lazy devs drinking tri-beers. :smiley:

I’m somewhat tempted to find those huge German glasses and send one to Crate offices. But the shipping costs are a bit prohibitive for a joke, and it would probably break on the way. Anyway, something to keep in mind in case anyone has money to burn :cool:

We have them stateside. Milwaukee is like Disneyland but instead of Mickey Mouse and Magic Teacups you have Beer and the Safehouse. Never drink a boot of Leinenkugel’s, BTW. It’s like Mr Toad’s wild Ride, but it burns your nose a lot more.

You’d have a bit of a job doing that - Crate don’t have an office. :stuck_out_tongue:

Orifices?

Although I’d be interested in seeing how they’d deck out a yacht. The SS Aetherial Abomination.

Yet another rant/lament on the absence of FG in my life.

EDIT: Forgotten Gods? Hyeah right. More like forgetful gods.

It’ll be ready when it’s ready - as you well know. :smiley:

Do you mean USER_NAME_01 should be banned? I mean, I want FG too, but I rather should say wanted, because I burnt out on GD for a while (happens time to time for a short period of time), so I don’t really care now. I’ll get hyped on the release day anyway, but I think USER_NAME_01 should be banned.

Also it’d be cool if we had a mastery which allows us to use potatoes as weapons. I love potatoes.

I have noticed 2 things about myself:
> I’ll persevere to the end of what I set out to do - and find contentment in it regardless of outcome
> However, I’ll bitch and whine the entire way there if only because it somewhat amuses me

Watch out! You might turn into another el critico. :eek: