Legendary 5 piece sets - big disparity in resist amounts needs to be addressed

Very nice summary GeneralCash - @Crate, hope you are reading this.

Among my characters i have a lvl 85 full equipped melee spellbreaker with cold-frostburn damage and is a very efficient dps char, no problem at all at killing any nemesis, fabius included, or in completing the rogue dungeons, PV included.

On the latter three sets, the summary is somewhat inaccurate. I don’t have much experience with the first three, so I can’t say.

All the main sets are capable of easily completing the main game. It’s just a matter of whether they can stand up to the Crucible or not.

If so, this is now “a Game of Tanks” :wink:

Thx but I was not arguing about DM set I was arguing that WB is not even close to bis for DW BM.
Tbh for DW BM build I would always rather go DM than WB.

No OA? What in the world are you talking about? The Helm gives around 3% and the shield flat 35~. It’s not much but it’s not nothing.

Not kill anything either? Tell that to the Nemesis and Mad Queen who drop in less than 30 secs on Ultimate to my Witchblade.

GC is veteran player, bin out of GD for some time, and earlier Markovian didnt had any OA, adds on helm and shield are more or less recent.

I’am sorry but WB is quite good for pierce BM, main advantage is the free silence (for 1 skill point you have it lvl 9) from break moral is ridiculously good in Crucible.

This char have arround 50% succes rate in Gladiator(100-150), meanwhile my deathmarked one have arround 25% (BTW if you are looking for pur Crucible efficiency dont play blademaster at all).
I didnt have time to try with your setup since i play this game casualy now, prolly better than deathmarked, but WB is still a serious contender imo.

Glad to have you back here man, w/o your help I would probably never made my BM setup :slight_smile:

Im not telling that WB is not good, its just not BIS for DW BM.

There is one BM setup with almost 100% crucible efficiency:

You did the work, i did near nothing. ;>
btw i like your BM stats, seems kinda polished now.

I was theorycrafting in 1.0.0.4 about similar build (shield BM) with markovian (warborn wasnt out yet) and then i realised it was just a witchblade wannabe without the power of it, so i put it into the dumpster. ;x

Thx :slight_smile: You pointed me in the right direction, for me it was huge :wink:

Well it is less offensively due to WB having cof, but its hell a lot tankier due to veil of shadows, cos, shadow dance and BB.

toughness wasnt a problem when you decimate everything in few seconds, and i believe commando is still a better synergy than BM for 'defensive" variant of this build.

I have S&B commando also, and its not more defensive, or at least is less forgiving. One more heal from PB, Veil of shadows and ˝o shit!˝ blade barrier are priceless.

hmm, do you use flashbang/searinglight ? if i had to build one i will definitly pick it, since warborn provide enough skill points for soldier tree.

I completely understand your point of view about the advantage of BM tree but if i had to choose between nightblade / demolitionist tree for this specific build, i would go try demo first. :x

I do for fumble, like I use CoS on BM, for DA shred on both I use blitz.

Basically there is not much overall difference between WB, commando and BM imo, soldier is just so op whit cadence/shield/phys dmg setup.