Legendary & Epic affix mod

Is there a mod or any conversion mod that lets this happen?

That is all i have wanted for so long but i cant figure out how to mod it. I have tried.

Aggressive Bloodseal of Alacrity

or

Frenzied Shar’zhul’s Worldeater of Onslaught

Just a chance for something like that to drop would be nice.

Magic(yellow) and Rare(green) and Epic(blue) even Legendary(purple) affixes

Any one seen anything like this?

There was one, I don’t know if it still exists. Search the forum or modnexus real hard, if you don’t find it, it’s probably gone.

I’ve seen epic items with affixes on twitch stream once, can’t remember exactly but I think it was Apocalypse mod

Yeah back when it had mysterious lockers and devo/stat/skill pots.

And there was another back in vanilla called epic affix mod or something but that was broken before AoM came out.

Asylum you made grimarillion. Ill paypal you $30 usd if it is worth your time to make this. I have no clue how long itd take…

You have any idea how long something like this would take?

Do i just have to change all the affix tables for all items… (shiver) or what…

At a minimum you have to change the tdyn tables for uniques.

Depending on what items are in what table, you might have to arrange them differently too (as e.g. rings should have different affixes from swords, so they would need to be in separate tdyn tables, whereas they can be in the same one now as neither item can have any affixes).
If you have to rearrange them, you will also have to update the loottables referencing those tdyn tables.

Hmm, well i am getting there.

After 6 hours, i had to reinstall grim dawn cause it was a black screen after launch.

But i did set the weights for tdyn tables in gear shoulders, feet, etc. to be more than just no prefix/suffix.

Ill try and build it and see what happens after reinstalling,

Thanks for the info mamba! and i found the post by ceno linked below especially helpful

I just cant figure out how to build a mod out of changed files instead of importing records painfully.