Level 112 Boss?

In Forgotten God Section elite level. WTF is that about I’m level 82 at this point? and how do I get by that? He just farts in my general direction and I’m dead. :hot_face:

If you mean Calladraga simply don’t summon her. She is a superboss after all.

How do I not summon her she’s just there? and wth is she doing in elite anyway?

Edit: Ok figured it out thanks. Haven’t played in a long time so didn’t know how all of that worked.

She can be summoned on all difficulties and I think she’s around L82 when summoned on Normal.

That might make sense at the normal level but 112 at elite is just stupid imo

Well, bear in mind that on Normal you can jump into FG in your 20’s; that could be a really big mistake to make summoning her.

True but using Lokarr’s and potions of clarity I was level 76 going in there

Beating her in Elite or Ultimate drops her unique Legendary, so her being at the maximum level makes sense. And as medea mentioned - she’s a superboss, she’s by far within the top 3 single hardest fights in the campaign. Even fully geared, fully levelled characters will struggle if they are not built to counter her.

Agreed,
I have over 3,750 hours in Grim Dawn and have at the moment 38+ characters in various level modes.
Every time one of these hits level 100, it is time for me to see what happens with Calladraga?

So far, Calla has just kicked my ass with every campaign level 100 build I have thrown against her.

I know a lot of people just change and gear their character just for Calla, but as a true RPG gamer, if my main campaign character cannot beat her, then I steer clear and wait for what next build combo comes up. I think if you do gear up just to kill Calla and don’t revert after killing her, then you may be disappointed in the remainder of the campaign and nemesis hunting as your build could be a glass cannon with weaknesses that even some mobs could take you out.

Super Boss - YEA - no doubt about it!

It is a wonderful thing to have in the game though for completionists. She is just too tuff for my chars and play style at the moment, but at least gives me one end-game challenge that one of my completed chars may take a dive into the specialization focus that is needed to kill Calla.

1 Like