[Lightning Caster] Winter King's Might 2h Lightning Elementalist

Yes
You can use anything as LMB
Even the granted skill Storm Tap

I am aware of it
I took a break from “active” gaming altogether for the moment
Will try it soon

If you do go Arcanist instead of Shaman you might use the Alkamos Scythe instead?

Why would i do that?

I am building around Lightning and Alkamos Scythe would turn this into a Cold build in which case i’d rather go Spellbreaker if it’s Cold build that i want

Ofc - I just realized this later :rolleyes:
My bad

Another thing - whats the advantage with the bloodsworn rings as opposed to others?

Bloodsworn rings have cast speed which i value a lot

As you can see we still haven’t managed to cap Cast Speed yet (not an issue though)

So I had two questions;

First is how exactly do you level a build like this? Second is why that helmet if you are a fire/lightning build and it does cold damage? You may have answered that question but I didn’t see it in the replies. Also wouldn’t feral hunger make this build even tankier?

I’ll answer your second question first, because it’ll help me answer the first one.

1. He’s using that helm because that is what gives him the ability the build relies on. The ability itself does cold and weapon damage, and he’s​ focusing on adding lightning weapon damage to make it a lightning-focused ability.

2. That helm requires you to be level 75, meaning you CAN’T level with this build. You have to respec into it from something else.

What Ryzel said. (TY Ryzel)

To add on to the helm thing it is also meant to show how %weapon damage on skills can be used to “create” skills

This might be helpful for people who have terrible luck with RNG and end up with shit items.

I had that recipe for the helm drop so yeah aware it is level 75. Makes sense you’d have to respec into it.

Sorry, didn’t understand the second answer. Are you saying he is using some kind of ability to transmute the cold damage into lightning damage? So when he procs the ability it activates as lightning damage not cold damage?

Thanks for the reply, mate. Sorry still new to the mechanics. What do you mean by “create” skills? And what do shit items have to do with this process of creation?

• I am not using any transmuter or conversion

• “create” here means

The entire point is to show how even without conversion one can make unique builds using %weapon damage to stack flat damage of their preferred damage type (This is what i mean by “create” skills)

hi just wondering if u can do a compleate showing of how you spec into devotions maybe in a list way