Lightning Forcewave

My first build idea and it’s not complete.
I will take times to reach it and might do some changes later.

It’s my first build so I do not recommend trying (for HC) or use it unless someone from comments says so with or without use something different.

Why Demolitionist? Why not use Shaman? (Nery) has already done it so I decided to make another option.

How is it lightning? By converting pierce damage to physical then to lightning.

Grimtools: https://www.grimtools.com/calc/eVLYxyLZ

The Pierce to Physical from Stonefist Rebuke and Physical to Lightning from the Wyrmbone Mask happens at the same time, so your Forcewave will have Physical AND Lightning.
The Conduit of Warring Whispers has a 100% Pierce to Lightning conversion for Forcewave, you want to use that for 100% Lightning conversion.
You also need to use a different weapon so the Pierce damage will not be split.

1 Like

Read the official game guide on GrimDawn.com, it doesn’t work like that

1800% Physical Damage, 1200% Lightning damage multipliers yet you’re converting Physical damage to Lightning.
These numbers should be in reverse.

So it is Physical and lightning damage build
I see

The Conduit of Warring Whispers?

Yes, it’s a Conduit for the Soldier class. https://www.grimtools.com/db/items/11244
The Pierce to Lightning conversion for Forcewave is one of the options that randomly gets selected when crafting.

1 Like

Oh my god… I finally understand why Conduits are so good, holy crap man… those unique prefix/suffix!!!

3 Likes

Yeah man, just one of thousands of “I still dont know anything about this game after 2000+ in-game hours” moments. One of the things I love most about this game is discovering these little “secrets”. So awesome! Cant wait to see what the other ones can do.

1 Like

If you don’t want spoilers try crafting them and try seeing their unique prefixes, every class have a conduit with 9 different prefixes.

@CoveredCamp you can see how I made my Warder and try to change it to Commando. But it’s safe to say you need flat and % lightning damage respectively to most of your gear slots, conduit for Lightning Forcewave and also max them Mines, since it’s the only skill with - Lightning RR at your disposal.

1 Like

Ooo yeah, so long as I have the resources to craft several of them this is definitely how I will experiment! No spoilers means extra purpose to continue farming, to discover all the possible unique affixes for all the Conduits! Hah, I have to get all 9 Conduit blueprints first.

The vendor in the Morgo rogue-like dungeon sells them right?

1 Like

He does i believe. Don’t know how much each cost, so it’s better to go with a lot of iron bits.

Okay, wow- Conduit of Eldritch Whispers can convert 100% Vitality to Pierce Bloody Pox, are you serious?! Pierce Bloody Pox?! That is cool as shit!

1 Like