Lightweight Mod for Speeding Up the Leveling Process

I greatly appreciate your time to respond to me. Thank you so much!
:smiley:

1 Like

Thanks for answering me, I didn’t know that. I thought I had installed something wrong. you are very gentle

1 Like

Will this be updated for 1.2 soon?

Not very likely, but I will check a look over the weekend and see how much effort it would take.

1 Like

thanks mate!! let us know

Patch 5

Changes

Updated the mod to the latest game version – 1.2.

• (+) Good Boy can now be summoned through a default skill
    • He now ‘wuffs’ when appearing
    • He teleports away when you move a few meters away
    • No longer on a cooldown
  • (–) Recycle can now be toggled through a default skill
  • (–) Rebalanced the Where the Time Goes dungeon
    • Overall less enemies but more heroes
  • (+) Some text changes and fixes

(+) = Both versions
(–) = Non Lightweight version

Enjoy. ~

Follow the instructions from the Opening Post!

2 Likes

Seems like big inventory is not present at all

Which version?

The most recent one

No, I meant which version of the recent upload. There is the Lightweight and Non Lightweight version (+ the optional stuff), as well as the Dawn of Masteries patch. I checked them all, and all besides the Lightweight version have an increased inventory.

Hello! I’m playing this mod for the first time and decided to start with a fresh character. I’m playing on Ultimate but some of the starting enemies don’t give any exp. So far Walking Dead, and possibly Mosquitos and Swarms, are affected. Is this normal?

Edit: I’m using the NL version with the increased level cap

My Components also aren’t stacking. I feel like I’m missing something

Oh, my apologies. I used lightweaight version. I must’ve been mistaken, but I thought large inventory was present in lightweight version earlier…

I’ve also noticed that all of the Faction standings are broken as well. I put in the x-mod.arc file from the most recent Grim UI update, but it didn’t seem to make any difference

You could be right, I can’t remember, kinda confusing with all these versions! I will upload a version with the larger inventory tomorrow.

@Darth_Draconis Not normal, but looking into it. Sorry for not catching these obvious issues, though I have no idea what is causing them so far.

All good! I’m really enjoying the all of the changes so far. I’m sure there were a lot of backend changes with 1.2 so take all the time you need :slight_smile:

The Dealer trades are also free. I’m also not sure if this is intentional, but I feel like it’s not

I’ve noticed my Gods rating went from Favored to Neutral, so It appears that the faction stats are still tracking, just not appearing or trade-locking properly in the UI

— Re-uploaded all versions.

Lightweight now has an increased inventory space by default, added an optional version without it.

I messed up the new templates and missed it since I first updated the mod > tested it ‘thoroughly’ and everything was working > then added the inventory mod and merged Dawn of Masteries (both requiring an updated template), which I only tested by opening the inventory and checking the skill trees.

@Darth_Draconis The trades are supposed to be free.

2 Likes

Why are they all patches? Is there a full version that you can download once and play?