Lightweight Mod for Speeding Up the Leveling Process

That is at best a rumor, chances are he just lost interest.

@Van_Houck Hi Van will this need any updated with the new DOM release?

I have updated the patch, check the OP. Not really tested, though.

Getting some tag missing on the Non Lightweigt for DOM so far- Pooch Summons find but dialog is missing but when you click the first option you still get blessing of Doggo.

This is probably due to some outdated translation. Updating it should solve this.

Since updating to version for DoM 1.20, this happens:

Deleted previous DoM folder in Mods, installed DoM 1.20, overritten with Lightweight DoM 1.20. Properly added Rainbow with translations, that part works fine (doggo and all).
With regular DoM 1.20, everything works fine.

The masteries on all of my characters got reset (devotions are intact) and when I go to pick the masteries again, that happens.
Iā€™m not sure if mastery reset is because of new DoM version but at least I can pick them again properly in regular DoMā€¦once I add this mod, it gets borked.

Also, Iā€™m not sure if the mastery reset is due to new DoM or this mod or my saves somehow got messed upā€¦

Looks like you just got a free skill reset. Iā€™m sorry about that, should have tested the Lightweight version more. Let me know if you have lost any Skill Points.

Re-download the patch from the OP.

Yes, all the points put in masteries are lost. Not an issue, though, GD Stash can fix it.
Someone on the DoM Discord mentioned that it looks like character files donā€™t reference DoM masteriesā€¦

Whatever the case is, Iā€™ll redownload the mod and tryā€¦

EDIT: Sadly, there are still issuesā€¦
The UI is checkered - perhaps inventory mod/GrimUI integration issue?
Also, the game freezes when I try to exit to main menuā€¦
Again, no problems with regular DoM.

In any case, take your timeā€¦

This was indeed the problem, I accidentally overwrote the character files with mine. The Light and NonLight versions are different when it comes to this, so I missed it. Also my folders are littered with different versions and other stuff, things are getting very confusing.

Nonetheless, I did not encounter these issues you had with the fixed patch I uploaded. Masteries and UI show up as they should, and the game does not crash or freeze for me. The only problem I encountered was the experience bonus stuff not working, which I just fixed a few minutes ago (updated link in OP).

There is no reason for it to not work now, maybe do a clear install.

It seems to be working fine now. Iā€™ll play later to verify furtherā€¦

Thanks for the fixes! You didnā€™t have to rush so muchā€¦ :slight_smile:

Can I still use the OPā€™s file for the updated DoM v1.2.1?

Updated the compatibility patch for Dawn of Masteries version 1.2.1. [(Non) Lightweight Mod compatibility for DoM]

I have tested the following stuff to ensure that everything is working fine.

Checklist

@Matougi Using the previous patch would have basically downgraded it back to 1.2.0. But now you can!

1 Like

Thank you very much!

me too tx. Didnt upgrade DOM waiting for you to ā€¦ figured you were busy. tx again. Now to get one past 100 I keep changing alts/mods lol having too much fun.

1 Like

Me and 2 friends are trying to play together using it, but the giant problem we are running into using the custom game LightWeightFasterLeveling is that only the host can open those Beutekugeln if one of the non hosts attempts to open one the sounds plays that it was opened but no loot will spawn :sweat_smile: Just wanted to see if you had any idea how to fix it!

DoM Has been updated again :frowning: Itā€™s 1.22 now

Updated the compatibility patch for Dawn of Masteries version 1.2.2. REMOVED (Update coming in the future)

Lightweight Mod compatibility for Multiplayer

ONLY for the standard Lightweight version! You can no longer destroy spheres, but instead you need to pop them through the dog. ONLY the host can pop them. Spheres are now tradable, so give all spheres to the host. Might improve it in the future.

1 Like

Thank you very much for the update.

When I introduced this mod to our wiki, many players were interested in the Pahr Gon Levels and reported the following.

• Several users have reported that above level 100 in the Nonlightweight version, they get a few magic affixes, but very few drop items with rare affixes. This phenomenon seems to occur in both the regular and DoM versions as well.

• In addition, there are reports of a noticeable increase in the number of ā€œVampiric item name of alacrityā€ magic affix drop items that appear.

• There is no such bias in the Shattered Realm and Beutekugel.

• With no equipment above level 100, the difficulty increases dramatically at Pahr Gon Levels. It is very difficult to fight level 180 enemies with level 94 equipment (especially in Ultimate).

Edit: The DoM has been updated to v1.2.2a, so please update this mod when it is convenient for you.

1 Like

I doubt there is anything in it that affects this (given that it is predominantly D3 gear changes and the dragonians), but there certainly is no harm in checking, I have no idea what the lighweight mod actually changes :wink: