Limited 2H Acid/Poison Options. What's in the realm of possible?

Hey folks,

So I was laying in bed wide awake due to jet lag and I got a wonderful idea to search grim tools for items that do enough physical to acid conversation that would allow for a vialble ACID FORCEWAVE FACEMELT SMASHER. Sadly, and maybe my limited knowledge of other conversions, I was unable to find enough things for 100% conversion.

I was trying to play around with Korvan Eldritch Halberd - Items - Grim Dawn Item Database but honestly RF and Smite don’t feel quite as satisfying as Forcewave.

Has anyone tried to do something similar?

no, because i dislike Forcewave, and i can’t imagine a world where acid Forcewave is even close to awesome, including counting meme status :sweat_smile:
without a direct conversion item (which doesn’t exist for FW afaik), then “usually” on avg you can only really hope for like 60-70% global weapon phys conversion on weapon, which a few specific niche cases going up to 80-90 and even rarer 100 with certain buffs
best i see is like 94% phys to acid conversion on the max end Warlord, Level 100 (GD 1.2.0.3) - Grim Dawn Build Calculator, there simply isn’t more or any modifiers granting phys->acid conversion to buffs to reach 100

1 Like

I did Acid Primal Strike (modded effects to look green) once GrimSheet: Endgame Build Table - ETE edition [v1.41] - #363 by tqFan

Acid purge Sentinel: 2H Shieldbreaker with max Guardians - #4 by Molay13

I remade this recently as my original version was deleted accidentally last year. I don’t swing my 2H hammer but I did morph it into a giant acid sword