Looking for advice - Paladin Build

Hello,
I had this goal to make a paladin build that is like the righteous fiery crusader type with 2H sword slashing the filth away and purging the enemies with holy fire. But then I noticed the pure fire 2H meelee paladin build is not exactly item supported or I haven’t exactly found any.

The core skills supporting that feel I want to keep are: Righteous Fervor, Smite, Word of Renewal, Presence of Virtue, Ascension and Inquisitor Seal

The only set that kind of matched that was Bonemonger set which turns it hybrid Aether-Fire. But then I was like ok Aether is still kinda fire and flames do have those stages where like it’s more blue/green-ish hue so I accepted it and made the build around those core ideas.

It actually worked out pretty good but I hit a kind of wall in some endgame content as the build turned out to be quite a glasscannon as the Devotion points are spread thin across offenssive bonuses and Resistance Reductions for Aether and Fire damage. Leaving just little bit of defensive ones.

The build has plenty of resistances and plenty of Offenssive Ability and Defensive Ability but the armor is low and the physical resistance isn’t exactly high either which sucks for a meelee char.

So I turn to the community if some veteran player/builder could help me make this work while still keeping the core intact which is: “2H meelee, fire, smite, righteous fervor” the rest is something I can deal with changing.

The current build is:

The skills might be little tweaked in my actual game compared to this and I have also slightly different preffixes and suffixes on the green items. I also went with Divine Mandate for a long time before and recently switched to Aura of Censure so it is not exactly fine tuned skillwise.

But I would still really appreciate if someone would help me make this work.
Thanks