Looking for multiplayer

Hi,

I really enjoy multiplayer, and i fired up the multiplayer stuff but there doesn’t seem to be a way to figure out what level characters are in the party (well not quickly you have to pick a group and then look at the characters) or what quests they are on, etc…

Is there a discussion thread or tags for “looking for people to play multiplayer with” ?

Thanks!

No, but you could start one! :slight_smile:

happy to do that ! it would be really nice if it had a tag of “Multiplayer” ? :wink: I’m assuming tags can only be granted by the mods ?

I’m not sure. But I’m certain @medea_fleecestealer could help you out. :slight_smile:

Sorry for not replying, but been on holiday so limited internet access. I’m not clever enough to add a tag, but I’ll ask eisprinzessin to add a multiplayer one. In the meantime you could also join the GD Discord Official Grim Dawn Discord and you’ll find a section there for searching for fellow players.

1 Like

You can add tags to your topic, if you edit the OP.

You can select from any of the existing tags, and forum regulars can even create new ones.

doh ! forgot about discord, that’s a good way to go too (once I install it :wink: meanwhile i can just add an optional tag as @eisprinzessin suggested that will allow people to search on multiplayer stuff.