Looking for someone to edit a mod slightly

Hi, my skills dont take me much further than putting mods in the mod folder so I was hoping I could find someone to edit the latest version of the mod Dawn of Masteries a little bit. I want the wizard’s storm armor to not be an exclusive skill, and keep the rest of the mod the way it is. Can pay if needed. Thank you in advance.

This requires the change of a single value, so don’t pay too much :wink:

Also, it will need to be repeated after each new version, so you might want to just do it yourself instead of hoping you will always find someone to do it.

Unless its a big update i wont update so often. But yea I tried and failed horribly with the repackaging xD Its just not my thing.
Wait a minute, you’re the creator of dawn of masteries, cant you help me? D:

Start AssetManager, select the mod (you must have extracted the arz, as you made the change, select that dir), choose Build from the menu, done.

For that AM needs to be set up (there is documentation on that) which means at a minimum it needs access to the extracted templates (everything else is not important for your case) and the expanded skilltree template (available on DoM’s Nexus) needs to be added to wherever AM extracted the standard templates.

Could you upload an extract dom.arz for me? In asset manager whenever I select the extracted folder its always showing up empty.
Also I cant add a template in the assetmanager :confused:

After fiddling around more I got this error
Failed to open archive file D:\Stuff\steamapps\common\Grim Dawn\mods\records\database/templates.arc.
Error 0xffffffff executing command: ‘archiveTool “D:\Stuff\steamapps\common\Grim Dawn\mods\records\database/templates.arc” -update . “D:\Stuff\steamapps\common\Grim Dawn\mods\records\database/templates” 6’

I think I just give up on this.

Thanks for helping, sorry I couldn;t learn