Looking forDreega'lanore build

Hi fellow players. I’m quarantined and bored. Also, not a very good theorycrafter…

I found a mythical dreega’lanore and want to try something with it. I checked online and only found a dervish EOR build. Anyone knows any other builds that use it? Maybe sentinel since I already have one half levelled or so.
I like to do shattered realm and roguelike dungeons. Crucible too but it’s only rarelly (and never too far).

Thank you to whoever takes time to read this :slight_smile:

i’ve tried to build dervish around it: https://www.grimtools.com/calc/JVlGq4x2
decent results, SR85, Crucible around 5.40.
but this sword is a bit strange. it has really good base damage and conversions, phys res and OA is also awesome, however retal simply doesn’t work here. so like the half of the parametrs are useless.

Yeah the sword seems a bit weird in its stats. Thanks for the build. I’ll check it out. Those rings will be a pain if I go with it. I once got a ring from those magi… ONCE --’

yeah, old issue with the droprate of these rings, but they are BiS here

Let me know whatever you wind up with I’d love to see the final product. That sword is one of my favorites in the game

Wow nice. I dunno if I could ever pilot it like that. Hands are not what they used to be xD

1 Like

I’ll let you know. So far I only got the build that grey-maybe posted and this one [1.1.5.2] Dreeg's Dreidel - 2H Acid EoR Dervish - Beginner friendly MC farmer!

Too bad this sword doesn’t get much love. Especially for sentinels.

I’m guessing I’ll level a dervish xD

1 Like

How did you deal with such low stun res in sr 85?

gear crafted for stun res.
it’s not such a big deal in SR, ~50 is enough.