Loot filter: always show your class(es) loot

Hello.

I don’t know whether this is already implemented or not but I would like to always show loot regarding my class(es) regardless of colour. For instance if I am a warlord, and I have hidden yellow loot, I want to show those yellows with a soldier/oathkeeper prefix.

Then tick yellow again and also My Masteries in the Character part of the loot filter. This will reduce the loot overall that you see since only items that match skills in your masteries will be shown.

It’s not the best solution but it’s something. Thank you very much.

Now to enjoy GD while we are quarantined due to Covid-19 here in Spain. The goverment has decreed State of Alarm (two weeks of forced vacation).

Maybe an opportunity for Crate to implement a NEW rare resource instead of iron …

:roll_of_toilet_paper::roll_of_toilet_paper::roll_of_toilet_paper::roll_of_toilet_paper::roll_of_toilet_paper::roll_of_toilet_paper::roll_of_toilet_paper::roll_of_toilet_paper::roll_of_toilet_paper::roll_of_toilet_paper::roll_of_toilet_paper::roll_of_toilet_paper::roll_of_toilet_paper::roll_of_toilet_paper: … whoops stock exhausted

Seriously though guys, stay safe out there. I am in the age group that is vulnerable, but am happily isolated at home playing Grim Dawn for as long as I want :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.