Lore notes narrated in voice

Hello all \o/

I have made a playlist with lore notes narrated in voice. Each video is a separate game act. Basically i took all the notes from the wiki, compiled them into text files and recorded the reading aloud of it in MS Edge. It can be played like audiobook. There are also timestamps for each note in the description of each video. The pronunciation of some words (like “Ch’thon”) are not ideal.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLpiVH8Mz4O3JpK8JB1FZrceeiJy97gaej

5 Likes

Wonderful. I’m sure a lot of people will enjoy being able to listen to them at their leisure. Well done.

1 Like

wonder if the game has the capacity to mod that in so audio clips play on consuming the lore notes :thinking:

Agreed. It would be nice to have “Play” button in-game in the Note window, so you could listen to it while continue playing.

the way i understand it is we’re relatively limited in terms of what we can add/change UI/element wise, tho script wise might be different, hence why i wonder if it’s possible to mod in - in either case, would probably require one of the good/experienced modders :sweat_smile:

You can probably have it read the notes on pickup, but have no way to cut it short or replay it later

1 Like