Lost all my sharedstash :/

So… Spend the time you think the game deserves…
Or ragequit and start another game thinking all gods are against you…
Grow up! Know yourself! Or learn about you, ASAP!

Might not have happened if you actually paid for the game…

1 Like

well im not going to explain to everyone one of u but its oky.

did you delete anything using gdstash

GD Stash makes backups of the shared stash, so if you made changes to the stash with it, you should now have a transfer.t00 file, possibly also transfer.t01 and so forth

Assuming you do, delete the current transfer.gst, copy the transfer.t00 and rename the copy to transfer.gst (this way you still have the original file in case you need it… i.e. in case cloud save also wipes the copy, see below)

Do not use cloud save when using these tools, cloud save sometimes gets ‘confused’ when the file is changed outside the game while the game is running and then resets it to an empty stash with one page, which I assume is what happened here

@mamba @sir_spanksalot

He ummm won’t be responding to you. Have a click on his name for the profile popup to reveal his fate.

1 Like

Is his suspension just 24h?

:smile: Read the date in its entirety much more closely.

OH LOL ok.

1 Like

Zantai’s thousand year ban strikes again.

3 Likes

ah yeah pirated copy huh? So he is never coming into the forums again? What if he buys the game, just saying.

Then they’d have to make a new account. Or maybe they could contact admin and get it unlocked.

Well, I think it´s more about the boldness to even say “It´s okay, I want help anyway…”.

1 Like

He got what he deserved. Make a new one in the future and try not to be a complete moron about it the next time around would be my advice.

there might be a way or two.

2 Likes

not everyone can bought the game you guys should understand that

It’s not a question of understanding. People come onto the forum with pirated copies and then expect the devs/modders to help sort out any problems they have with the game. Even in Algeria you can buy the game legit by using this

So no, pirating isn’t tolerated on the official forum and shouldn’t be. If you can’t afford to buy the game then simply don’t try and play it illegally. And if you do have an illegal copy don’t expect to get help sorting out any problems with it.

1 Like

Someone should’ve taught that kid the Pirate’s Creed -

Honestly, if he had been nice about it all like “I love this game and really respect the time put into developing it, but I’m just a poor kid…” - I might’ve gotten a lil Christmas cheer and gifted him the base-game… (Lor’ knows I’ve gifted it enough to other people lol)

2 Likes

It’s the 24th in here. He still banned? :rofl: Oh shit it’s 3019 :rofl:

To all pirates reading this: when you get problems playing a pirated game. Never, ever ask in the official forums. Not in any game ever. Go ask on the piracy sites. There are a lot of em.

1 Like