Lost Refugee found a Home

So I have spent pretty much every year of my life since 1997 playing the Diablo series but finally stopped. It was time for me to find joy elsewhere as the community and games in general just didn’t have the same vibes they had that I held so dear for so long anymore. A friend of mine mentioned Grim Dawn and I must say I feel like a kid again and had to recently buy a second Xbox just so I wouldn’t have to fight my son for game time.

A few other interests I have is I’m a pretty big Dragon Ball fan and I watch a lot of Anime with my wife who I guess you’d say is a professional cosplayer(she does make some side money doing appearances and designing costumes for others as well) who got me into anime in the first place. I have 2 sons and I work in Education.

I am excited to be a part of this community and I’m looking forward to the journey Grim Dawn takes me on.

1 Like

Welcome to the game and to the forum. :slightly_smiling_face:

Hope you enjoy both and are looking forward to the 3rd expansion for the game hopefully coming later this year or early 2025.

1 Like

Yes! I’ve been reading about it! That was my biggest worry was I was going to fall in love with a dead game but it’s obvious this games cult following has encouraged the devs to continue and I’m pretty glad for that as I’m having a blast!

Keep an eye on this section of the forum for news via the Grim Misadventures. Next one will be posted on 1st April which should be “interesting” given the previous ones Crate have done over the years. :laughing:

1 Like