Make GD better for different audiences

The first part is utter nonsense, the second one pretty much applies to you

3 Likes

That way yes, but this is just your way of putting it to find arguments that are far away from reality. In short, it’s just public manipulation without actual research on the league event from your part.

I mostly countered your ‘if 100% GD is included’ argument, I did not say that the league is exactly like that - it does have some league-specific OP sets however (and some harder bosses too), as well as new MIs that may or may not be OP (the sets are)

So I stand by my ‘the league is not a good metric for vanilla GD’, if you want a good metric for vanilla, play vanilla :wink:

As to 30% of players going for a certain mastery combination, that number is actually low, so it does not show what you think it does…

2 Likes

Just waiting for this thread to get closed lol

Crucible just isn’t naturally available for mods, as it is a mod itself.

Yes, but I have no power over it. I’m not a league dev. Also I’m a partecipant, would be weird if I asked for such data myself in the middle of the event.
I can only hope that the League Developers would provide such data to a Game Dev, or vice-versa, the Game Dev asking them for it himself.

Who are those league developers then? Names, Links…

if you have nothing constructive to say, say it somewhere else, sorry…

https://www.grimleague.com/about
At the bottom.

Sorry, but this thread stopped giving any image of being constructive the minute the OP started denouncing literally ever player outside of his narrow viewpoint as “having nothing in common with the reality of the game.” There is nothing constructive to be gained in a thread like this-- only a good, hard look at how the OP views the rest of us plebs. :roll_eyes: Or, was it sheep? I forget.

8 Likes

Please. He’s fine as is. This entire thread is a shitshow from the word go.

There is nothing much constructive to be found in any of Rakso’s inane ramblings. About the only good we can expect out of it is that we might get lucky for him to earn a perma after all that garbage that fell out his bottom lip.

5 Likes

Guys and gals - you are too early:

3 Likes

I understand you, totally, but replying in kind is not the way to do it. I know, I did it in the past too, but untill I fully understand the issue I at least try to not ridicule or aggravate.

Now, I will check after the holidays, if and what data can be recovered from that league, because I want to know.

Then, if at all, we can continue.

First of all, I don’t think anyone has that data as GD does not collect it.

Second, does this mean you started this whole shitshow of a thread based on zero data and a misguided hunch ?

The league developers should be able to provide at least SOMEthing, as they are somewhat collecting data reg. Player points. Somehow.

But then people beat the “harder” mod content with vanilla characters, as well as the vanilla content with vanilla characters. Isn’t it a metric as good as the one you exactly describe? Just because it belongs to a mod, it does not mean that only modded content does partake.

Nothing personal, but if you can’t even gather intel properly about the mod, that the topic is about, then how am I supposed to treat you seriously? People like you come by obviously to just provoke, don’t you do? Also, as you might have seen or not, I didn’t denouce you. You denounced me first, in here:

Whatever way it went, I’m okay with being the first one to say sorry about that.

I love the way you’re trying to be an orator speaker almost at all times, but it’s all well known what sits inside your head by pretty much everybody present. It’s hard to hide the filth of the interior. Unlike you some don’t need to hide their unclean inside to be able to communicate, and your way of throwing it at others is merely a manner of devalueating own frustration. It always gives great entertainment to read through your enforced attempts at keeping stuff polite, in order not to get hit by it yourself by accident in the process. It’s so funny that you need to be the “muppet”, so that the “hands” remain unseen. If you get it, what I mean.

1 Like

Btw, it doesn’t take a genius to know you’ll be ranting about this reply of mine over somewhere else before midnight. It’s just eating you alive.

Oh. It isn’t just me. Pretty much everyone in the Discord thinks you’re the real Muppet. Feel free to stop by at anytime you please.

1 Like

What a wonderful thread this turned out to be at Christmas. A time of peace and goodwill - not. Since this thead isn’t going anywhere but down the drain it’s done.

7 Likes