Mandate / Writ bug

The game seem to think I have an mandate applied to my rep but I only have a 50% bonus. I had bought and used the writ with Barrowholm before I reached Revered and once I got there I tried to buy the mandate and apply since the text on it says it will overwrite the writ. Well it did not and game think I have an mandate applied but only gives me 50% bonus.
I tried on some other reps and seem the problem is the same with all of the writs / mandates…

In order to buy a Mandate, you already need max rep. A mandate won’t do anything for you.

Mandates are for passing on to alts.

The why is that not put into the info on the object in the game then?

It does.

Wording… “Can be”. There is nothing in the info that says it “won’t do anthing for you”.

Does not stack with Writs.

It literally says “entrusting another entity”, i.e. another character of yours. How more clear you want this to be? I mean I heard some people nowadays have very short attention span of 1 second but c’mon. Even if this language barrier related, just using common sense should give you an answer - so basically what Zantai said about Mandates being useless if you already have max reputation.

You have to use common sense, what good would it do you if you already have a maximum reputation?
And… are you the crazy one about transmutations?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.