[Map]Boss Gladiator Arena

[LEFT]Saw some of you asking for this on forums. And now it’s here.

Details: little map where you can watch strongest enemies in this game kill each other. That’s basically all.

Controllers got tweaked a bit, so no more alliances between factions.

While bosses will always be the same 90 level on this arena, their stats still depends on your char level and game difficulty. Therefore if you want enemies to be exactly the same as you encounter them in main game on Ultimate with 85 lvl char you need to launch this map under the same conditions.
Added insta 85lvl option to make it easier (Ultimate is available by default).[/LEFT]

Gladiators

Thanks for your mod i will have to try it out when i have time. :slight_smile:

Little update to make things smoother.
Also updated OP to make it clear just in case.

Wanted to add Logg but turns out it’s kinda complicated creature and currently I don’t see the appropriate way to do it without editing its file.
Means that I would probably have to update it with each new game version. Which I really tried to avoid making this map as self-contained as possible.
If anyone’s interested, give me your opinions on this.

Another update, hope the finalizing one.
-Fixed few flaws of the level design. Even such a little map requires lots of attention. Hats off to the game designers.
-Local bouncer improved so he is not going to have problems exterminating all he sees anymore.