Mark of the Dreadblade

Please remake Mark of the Dreadblade medal into one that allows DW melee wielding and remake the proc into WPS. We do not have physical and aether medal that allows DW. I also don’t see the medal being used in builds. It could also get another damage type like chaos or vitality.

5 Likes

+1 to this from me! I have not seen that used very often and I can only remember seeing it in @AlkamosHater’s Lucius Blade-arm 2h Spellbinder.

I think there definitely need to be more options for this. Personally, if a WPS were added, I would suggest using something like the Korvaak’s Brand WPS where it enables both DW melee and pistols.

3 Likes

+1, I’d also like to see it get some other stat to shore it up a little or improved resists. 20% fire, 4% max fire, and 20% vit is really lacking as far as legendary medal resists go. 4% speed and flat is the only other thing it has.

Compare that to similar medals like Korvaak’s Brand (15% fire/lightning, 18% pierce, 3% max fire/lightning resists, decent OA) or Direwolf Claw (15% pierce, 29% aether, racial damage, big OA), and its other stats don’t exactly make up for it.

Also compare it to Mark of Anathema, which has better resists, better flat, the most useful type of racial damage for aether builds, a crafting bonus, a relevant skill mod, and OA. What does it lose in exchange for that? 4% speed and a low-damage proc.

2 Likes

+1, also want to thank you for posting this- Had no idea this petrifies! Now this Medal is BiS for a Petrify character im building, so thank you.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.