Master and Champions of the Pit... new player here

hahaha! Those bosses in the second act fighting pit are no joke! Cool that they are based off of characters used for a past PVP event. My buddies and I just picked up the game on Steam sale and the first encounter with those guys destroyed us.

I’ve a newb at GD with about 110 hours in with 5 different characters… those optional bosses serve as a fun gear check to see if I can dish out enough DPS fast enough, or can kite effectively, and have key resistances up-to-snuff.

Apparently those optional bosses were rage inducing when they were first added :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Welcome. I’ve been Rekt a few times by them as well. :wink:

1 Like

Thanks! This is a great game. Not sure how I never heard about it until a buddy pointed out it was on sale. Been wanting a new ARPG for awhile and POE was not it.

1 Like

Welcome aboard fellow newby, McV0id. I remember the first time I encountered them. I didn’t see them coming and they both splatted me fast. Matter of fact they splatted me 3 time before I could figure out where they were coming from and what kind of mob they are.

Now, either I rush in for a really good fight (or an easy steamroll) or I walk as far around them as I can without aggroing them so I can continue my slaughter of Cronley’s (sp) gang of goons and buffoons.

Of course, sometimes, one of them will aggro and speed to me and tag me a few times. I’ve died that way too. Not from one of them, from the other mobs that took advantage of my low health and potion cool down. It takes a few play throughs to find all the ‘interesting’ spots in this game.

I did so using Grimarillion. Now I am going through the game modless. This game is so much fun. Funny, I played WoW and Diablo 1, 2, and 3, but never heard about this game till one day late in diablo 3’s lifespan. Ironically, it was on their forum. I thought it was a new game, but I was many years late to the Grim Dawn party.

:scorv:

1 Like

Haha! Yeah, I like that Rekt and Acedian were added and are specially built to blast a player. I had to kite with my Paladin and my Ritualist has been able to facetank him. I’ve not tried yet with my other characters.

… I enjoy having multiple characters :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.