Master Crafter Achievment - fast question

hello guys.

I am trying to get achievment master crafter on steam (craft 1000 items). Do you know components crafts count to the achievment?

Think thet do, yes.

Do you think or is it confirmed info? :smiley:

I think that only armor, weapons and accessories count. I have 2k hours in this game and I still haven’t got the achievement, and I craft a lot, but mostly relics and components.

Maybe that needs to be achieved with a single char… but I do not know.

single char like most achievements (pretty sure),
last i got it components counted (fairly certain)
i actually think there was a “bug” where in the older patch, “completing” components (back from when there was partials/fragments) counted towards it
^i got mine surprisingly fast back then and i’ve primarily crafted components

-not sure if things or “triggers” have changed tho through the updates :thinking:

Partial components - ugh - what happens if you load in a character that still has those? Are they lost? I still have characters with them in inventory, heh.

To OP - I can confirm that components work. I recently got one of the lower achievements (100) making a component for a relic, not the relic itself.

they should be auto converted to complete components now, i think all the “overlooked” partials were patched, so all you gotta do is merge stacks (easy using the move components to stash button)
and i think it even applied to mods too ? :thinking:

I’ve checked it with Cheat Engine and crafting components raises the counter just as crafting other items.

2 Likes

thanks for help everyone. I get achevments by crafting only components.

1 Like

Well, time to spam resilient plating crafting then. It’s one of my last pending achievements along the “kill 200k” and “kill 250k” ones.

i did both today :slight_smile: