Maw of Enaht dungeon needs a Secret boss fight

This area is one of Crate best looking dungeon, dark and gritty, atmospheric. Unfortunately no enemy in this part is threatening to the player. The bug is okay in difficulty since its a path boss, but a secret area needs to open up to the player opening to a mote challenging boss figgt fitting for the area

Hopefully in a coming small content update, Crate adds a boss in here that scares and hits like a truck… This place is just screaming for a cool boss fight… an update like similar to Kraval patch would be nice to have. Imagine fighting MadKing the husbando of MadQueen here., yikesss… :sweat_smile:

GD has only small updates left. Hopefully some of it is left and saved for MOAR boss fights!

I hoped until the last that in the end (or in the middle) there will be a boss - a huge worm
like seeker of the damned in the SR

Its a shame really. Not everyone plays SR and poor campaign players arent able to see those seekers for real. The Maw can be a fitting place for such vile creatures

Are you an official representative of Crate?
You sure sound like having the “secret” insider information on what is the studio strategy going forward.

Hence unless You are Medierra/Zantai undercover (are you? :slight_smile: ) i suggest lets avoid posting negative statements like that and wait & see what is next, shall we.

Zantai himself said few updates left and its not secret information :smiling_imp:
The Definitive Edition marks the beginning of Grim Dawn’s Demise! and because its now feature complete, we can bash the game to our hearts content :grin:

It’s pretty obvious really to anyone who pays attention.

It’s been clear for some time that development is winding down on the game: no further expansions announced, though not completely ruled out, and Zantai talking about storylines that are more a sequel than another expansion. We also know they’re working on a town builder game and Zantai said he was ramping up on another possible new project a little while ago.

We will get some more updates as Zantai said, but I doubt there’ll be any more expansions, new rogues, etc. Still there’s a new Grim Misadventure coming out next Monday so maybe we’ll find out more then.