Max level and skill point question

Will I still be able to get skill points at max level? If so, how?

Thanks

1 Like

Welcome to the forum. :slightly_smiling_face:

Crate want your characters to be finished and not continually gaining XP, etc, but as Ulvar1 points out you can get some extra skill and attribute points from quests. You can see which quests give which via the GD wiki link.

1 Like

Thanks for the replies. I have one more question, what are “danger zones” and “mutators?” I couldn’t find an explanation on the Wiki.

Hello,

See here … https://www.grimdawn.com/guide/

Dangerous Domains are areas like rogue dungeons for example, though you’ll find many that are not rogues as well. They have mutators that can penalise or help your characters or monsters. They can do things like give monsters extra health or some increased resistances so giving them a boost or it could be the reverse where they have less resistance to some stuff. The same could also apply to you, depending on the mutator. You can have anywhere from one to up to 8-9 mutators in some places.

There used to be a list of them, but darned if I can find it on the forum now.

You can hover your mouse cursor over the mutator/s to see what they do.

1 Like

Got it, thanks everyone.

Thanks to our Minister of Information, eisprinzessin, I think this is what I was trying to find.

Though it says Crucible I think the Mutators are the same for the dangerous domain areas as well.

2 Likes

yes, but I don’t think those values are exactly up-to-date.

1 Like

Maybe not, but they give him an idea of what sort of things they can do.

1 Like